SouthEastern Pathology (SEP) is a pathologist-owned laboratory in Rome, GA. We've served Northwest Georgia for over 40 years and have earned a wonderful reputation throughout the community. Our group is seeking a certified phlebotomist to join our team.
SouthEastern Pathology is looking for a hardworking, reliable, and honest individual to serve in our patient service center. The phlebotomist’s duties include but are not limited to collecting specimens, preforming routine phlebotomy (i.e. venipuncture), receiving and inputting test orders in LabCorp’s computer system, performing and maintaining records of quality control, and meeting competency standards.
- High School Diploma
- Successful completion of Certified Phlebotomy training program
- Basic Knowledge of the use and operation of general office equipment
- Organizational skills
- Perform data entry of patient information in an accurate and timely manner
- Previous experience as a phlebotomist
- Proven track record in providing exceptional customer service
- Strong communication skills
SouthEastern Pathology offers a competitive salary (commensurate with experience), paid time off, health insurance package, and 401k plan.
How to Apply / Contact:
Please fill out an application and send an updated resume to email@example.com and if you have any particular questions about the position, please don't hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
Part Time Courier/Lab Assistant
Seeking part-time position for self-motivated, professional, service-oriented, courier/transporter for pick-up and delivery of critical items within our local and regional client service areas. Duties may also include accurate filing of archival materials and miscellaneous office and laboratory duties as needed in a fast-paced healthcare environment. Position minimum requirements include:
- High school diploma, or equivalent, and 21 years of age
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Ability to lift 55 pounds
- Superior time management, communication skills, and dependability
- Attention to detail and strong sense of accuracy and responsibility
- Ability to take instruction and perform as a team member
- Subject to a criminal background check and drug screen